Thursday, August 4, 2011

What??

Ok, it has been a seriously long time since I've posted anything or written anything on the blog. Are you suprised? I'm not since I've never been really good at journaling. I can't even keep up with Facebook most of the time. ;-)

Well anyway, Avah is 2 now! (Where did the time go?)


We're 13 weeks pregnant (Due early February).


And I have finally made the decision to create cakes and cupcakes as a side 'business'. I don't have my 'name' out there yet, just mainly offering business to friends and family, but you have to start somewhere right. So the blog will also become home to share pictures of cakes, cupcakes, or whatever else I get to create. :-)


Here are two cakes I did one weekend in May and I have more pictures to share that I will post later.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Congrats on the buisness venture! I have always thought you were amazing! I hope it all goes wonderful! Love Avah, Im hoping to get back into blogging too :) love you guys!