Monday, December 22, 2008

My 30th Birthday!

As you all know I turned 30 yesterday (12/21) and I had a wonderful birthday weekend! :-) On Saturday night a group of us meet over at Leah, Lopey, and Thad's house for a pot-luck dinner but before dinner we headed out to see the "Trail of Lights" at the Denver Botanical Gardens at Chatfield. I added some pictures below to share, most of them turned out really good including the ones taken threw the snowflake 3-D glasses. After we returned to the house and thawed out we had a yummy lasagna dinner followed by cake (they all sang to me-guitars and all, it was awesome). :-) The evening was very relaxed, we chatted, watched movies, and of course we listened to the boys jam out in the basement. Always a good time with a great group of friends!! :-)
Sunday (the big day) was also very relaxing, Chris and I watched some football (stupid Broncos) and did a little grocery shopping. Chris suprised me with a Marilyn Monroe hand bag to add to my collection of Marilyn items. :-) That evening we went over to Bob's house (my FIL) and had dinner with the family, tacos! We had some cake - yummy chocolate with whip cream icing which also came with another birthday song. It was a GREAT weekend to be 30!! :-)

PICTURES!! :-)

Owen rocking out on the drum set with Thad.
Here is a photo of the lights taken threw the snowflake 3-D glasses - pretty cool!
Gigi, Nate, Byron, and Ally



Drew and Thad being goofy.
Chris being cute :-)
Lopey and Leah
Chris and myself
Me with Gigi, Thad, and Chris

No comments: