Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Seriously??

Has it honestly been since September that I posted something on our blog? I guess it wouldn't lie to me would it? ;-) A lot is going on for Chris and I right now so I blame it on not having enough time in the day to get everything done. There are only 4 more months and we will be married and just in case you didn't know we are approved for a home and in the house hunting process, so keep those fingers crossed for us. :-)

Here are a few pictures that Leah took a while ago for our engagement that I have been meaning to add, she does a wonderful job.





I love this last picture! :-)

2 comments:

Shannon and Jon said...

I almost gave up on you guys. Obviously since I haven't been here since before Feb 12! I love the pictures. Very sweet.

Tina said...

AHHH!! I want one of each!! they are amazing pictures!!! But on the back view one, you could have told Chris to not touch your butt for one picture! haha, just kidding, that one is one of my favorites!! I can't to be there next month, and for you to become my sister!! I love you guys! keep the blogging thing up, to atleast keep me updated! haha.